Filter Bags : Types and Purposes
The main purpose of filter bags is to carry out filtrage. Filter bags are made from very carefully selected media fulfilling professional guidelines and parameters. There are various kinds of media offered which are employed to finish filter bags. Some of these are needle felt, mono filament and multi filament . These medias are effective in eliminating solid elements from liquid where large volume of pollutants are present. Filer Bags are an efficient answer to many filtration problems.
Features and Benefits-
Filter Bags are tools of high performance and its purification ranking initiates from 1 and exceeds till 200 microns. They have viscous fluid capability. They offer high flow rate. Filter Bags offer low pressure drop . Filter Bags deliver broad chemical compatibility. They produce positive sealing arrangement with choice of materials.
It has high dirt keeping capacity. It has less servicing labor. It is FDA and NSF compliance .
Varieties of Filter Bags-
1-Polypropylene Non-Woven Felt Standard Class- It is made from non-woven micron felt bag filters. It is single side singed/glazed to eliminate loose fiber migration. Its features are –
- It is FDA compliant non woven felt.
- It is 100 percent free of silicon contamination.
- It has a single layer depth media composites.
- It has 1-200 micron range ,nominal ranking.
- It has patented SDS& STS pressure seal rings, steel snap-fit rings.
- It has wide chemical compatibility.
- It has transmittance and extractable free treatment.
- It has huge contaminant retention capacities and extended service lives.
2- Polypropylene Non-Woven Felt Extended Class- It is the primary filter layer product of non single media. keeping all pore openings on the felt unblocked, it is useful in slowing down the premature development of dust cakes. Therefore it extends filters service life. It features are as follows-
- It is FDA compliant non woven felt.
- It 100 percent free of silicon contaminants.
- It is twice tier composite media.
- It extends life of filter system till 30%.
- It has capacity of 1-200 micron range ,nominal ranking
- It has patented SDS & STS pressure seal rings, steel snap fit rings.
- It has wide chemical abilities.
- It also has the characteristic of fiber migration and extractable free media treatment.
- It has big contaminants retention capacities and extends the service life of the
- filtration system
Other types of Filter Bags are –
3- Polypropylene Non-Woven Felt Durable Class
4- Polypropylene Matrix Composites
5- Polypropylene Pleated Composites
6- Polypropylene Microfiber Oil Adsorbent Composites
7- Polypropylene Microfiber Oil Adsorbent Composites Pleated
8- Polyester Non-Woven Felt Standard Class
9- Polyester Non-Woven Felt Extended Class
10- Polyester Non-Woven Felt Durable Class
11- Polyester Pleated Composites
12- Nylon Mono filament Mesh Standard Class
13- Nylon Mono filament Mesh Extended Class
14- Nylon Mono filament Mesh Bulk Class
15- Polyester Mono filament Mesh Standard Class
16- Polyester Mono filament Mesh Extended Class
17- Polypropylene Mono filament Mesh Standard Class
18- Polypropylene Mono filament Mesh Extended Class
19- Activated Coconut Shell Carbon Absorbent Composites
20- Polyester Mono filament Mesh Bags, Bulk Class
21- Absolute Efficiency Bags, Pleated
22- Polypropylene Bags, Bi-directional Flow
23- Polyester Bags, Bi-directional Flow
24- Water Absorbent Matrix Bags
25- Polyester Micron Felt Bags, Anti-static Class
Usage of Filter Bags-
1- It is utilised as phosphate filtration.
2-It is utilised as E-coat paint filtration.
3-It is applied as spray and dip rinse water filtration.
4-It is applied in water pressing and additive filtration.
5-It is implemented in paint filtration.
6-It is utilized as Pre – filter for RO membrane cartridge.
7-It is applied as bottled water filtration.
8-It is utilised as process and cooling water filtration.
9-It is implemented in waste water processing.
Amrit Filtration Equipments is a renowned manufacturer and supplier of Filter Bags and other filtration equipments,where the writer is working as a specialist of Filter Bags. Filter Bags are quality product of Amirt Filtration Equipments.Filter Bags are helpful in pollution controlling.