Compressed air is forced in the inner side of the filter bags to clean the outer surface of the bag; the flow of the compressed air is controlled through solenoid valve operated diaphragm. We sell valves for all kind of dust collectors.
Pulsejet-type solenoid valves
- Pulsejet valve available in ¾, 1, 1½, 2 Inch.
- Available in 230 V AC, 110 V AC, 24 V DC
- Perpendicular Inlet & Outlet
- Life 10 million cycle.
- Solenoid Valve can be mounted in any position .
Benefits with Amrit:
- Hytrel Diaphragm for longer life.
- Exhaust Port protected by silencer.
- Quick ON & OFF response time.
- High flow factor for effective cleaning.
- Lower Air consumption/operation.
- Pressure Die caste epoxy coated Aluminium/stainless steel cast valve Body material.
- Unique profile of Diaphragm eliminates spring.
- Profiled seal to avoid dust/particle trapping while closing.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- For Corrosion resistance Stainless steel cast Weather/Explosion Proof solenoid available.
- Low decibel noise level.