Centrifuge Filter Bags
These nonstop filters use centrifugal energy in a alike way as in a drum centrifuge, but in this case the wall of the centrifuge is the media which permits the filtrate to go by through while leaving the solids on the surface. These solids can be put to wash and then detached continuously by an unloader knife and discharged out from the particular means. Amrit Filtration Equipments is competent to supply centrifuge cloths to reto fit all regular designs of centrifuge filter bags. The entire fabrics are thermal cut from mechanized patterns profiles to make sure precision cut & repeat-ability.
Amrit Filtration Equipments provider provides the best variety of centrifuge filter bags that you can used for the variety of applications like chemical processing, fertilizers, food processing, etc. We offer the various types that helpful to get the solutions of our filtrations.
To have detailed information about the Centrifuge filter bags, Check Below
Centrifuge Filter Bags are robust in removing the gelatinous particles and solid particles. These bags are made up of Polyester and polypropylene. Broad range of Filter Bags offer magnificent filtration and consistency. Centrifuge Filter Bags are versatile with custom size. These Centrifuge Filter Bags have diverse temperature compatibility. These bags are easy dis-positioning and have great dust holding potential.
- We manufacture filter bags for –
- Liner Type Bottom Discharge
- Tub Type Top Discharge
- Cone Type Top Discharge
- Lifting Type Top Discharge
- For 12” to 60” centrifuge filters.
- Fabrics available –
- Polypropylene spun
- Polypropylene multifilament
Benefits with Amrit
- 100 to 1 micron range
- Sub micron rating also available
- Thermal cutting decreases fibre contamination
- Computerised cutting patterns.
- Lock stitch type sewing
- Heat sealing of all stitches to further reduce fibre contamination.
- Wide range of fabrics to suit your requirement.
- Special Finished like Antistatic, Water repellence, Anti-adhesive also available.
Applications where Centrifuge filter bags are used
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Processing industry
- Agriculture industry